The Digital Seafood Meeting 2021
European seafood market: Changes, challenges and innovation
Be part of the Digital Seafood Meeting gain market information and new business contacts or exchanging ideas with existing contacts. The virtual meeting gives you opportunities for networking before we will meet again in person at our trade fair fish international in 2022. The access to the Digital Seafood Meeting will be available free of charge to all the professional participants from:
- Fish and seafood industry
- Processing, Wholesale, Export, Import
- Retail and Food Service
We invite you to register on this platform to participate in the different sessions, meet potential business partners and request meetings. The meetings have to be accepted by both parties. AGENDA
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
We particularly recommend the participation of private sector representatives interested in the European seafood market active in the sectors processing, trading, food service and retail.
During Digital Seafood Meeting representatives and specialists from the seafood industry will share their knowledge and insights with you. Better meet online than not at all!
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends